Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 22 - 06.28.11

1. Finally! The living room & dining room are done! Well, except for the boxes that Jeff is going to carry to the basement, and the necessary addition of a new desk (I'm currently working from a very old elementary-school-style desk that I picked up at a thrift store for Braeden). It's as done as I can get it, and that is a good thing. I even vacuumed! lol

2. Two of the girls in the youth group @ Kimball were baptized last night.

3. Dexter's hot spots are finally healing up, and Fritz (one of my cats) seems to have healed from his battle wounds as well.

4. I'm so grateful that Braeden has Grannie & Peepop, and that he's been able to spend a few days with them this week. They have quite the Mutual Admiration Society going on. :)

5. Every day I'm getting a better sense of where I am and where things are. I know you have to be laughing at me, but I have the worst sense of direction, and I am so glad that I have the summer to get my bearings before the craziness of back-to-school hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?