Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 19 - 06.25.11

1. I was really lazy. That was a welcome change from all the busyness of late.

2. I went exploring and now have a slightly better sense of where things are. I also found a Big Lots - cool! - that may have some shelving that will fit my needs.

3. The weather was better - warm, but not oppressively hot, either.

4. I'm thankful for Jeff, who was very sweet when I was feeling rather down.

5. I have been uncertain as to where I could exercise - this house is old and the floor creaks when you walk across it, so working out upstairs could potentially wake the whole neighborhood! The basement isn't really an option because the ceiling is too low. So I decided to give it a try in the living room, and even though I was certain I must have sounded like a herd of elephants, I didn't wake up Jeff. Even when the furniture is in place, I'll still have more space than I have before. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?