Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An introduction ... and explanation

I'm reading a book by James MacDonald called Lord, Change My Attitude before It's too Late. One of the first attitude adjustments is to replace a complaining spirit with a thankful one. I freely admit that I am a pessimist and this is an area that really needs some attention. At the end of the first section is a fill-in-the-blank for the things for which I am grateful. Instead of writing them and hiding them away, I thought I would share in a more public manner.

Knowing me, some will be serious, and a lot will be silly. I may give an explanation for some of my more bizarre blessings, and others will be more self-explanatory. However, on each day I will express my gratitude to God as well, since He is the creator of all that is good.

Please feel free to join me. I'd love to know what makes your heart sing!


"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?