Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 20 - 06.26.11

1. I finally got a little cooking done. Granted, I didn't get to grill like I wanted b/c of the flaky weather, but the chicken got cooked before it spoiled, and I managed not to overcook it (like I so often do when I bake it)

2. I tried a different route than usual to bible study, and it backfired. Now I know which way not to go. :)

3. I feel blessed to be able to give. I don't have much, but I don't want to be stingy with what I do have, either.

4. I've only got one semester of school left! (yikes!) Just one more semester of stress and craziness before I get to start a totally new career. I'm terrified and thrilled all at the same time - and thankful that I was even able to get into the nursing program in the first place!

5. I had a relatively lazy weekend. It was nice not to be crazy-busy for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?