Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 7 - 06.13.11

1. I am making progress on the packing. There's still a lot to do, but I'm in better shape than I'd expected to be.

2. I found a desk that will fit our needs, look good, and isn't terribly expensive. Whew!

3. My dog is so sweet. I am his person, and he is pretty much devoted to me. :)

4. Coffee. I think I've used this one before, but since I was up until after 1am packing, I am really thankful this morning (again) for coffee.

5. My husband is so precious. He's bending over backwards to try and help me figure out a way to set up my scrapbook stuff. He even put his clothes and shoes in the basement so I could have as much space as possible upstairs. How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?