Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2 - 06.08.11

Since gratitude moments can come at any point in the day, I've decided to schedule my posts for 8 AM with my thanksgivings for the previous day. Seems to make sense to me, anyway. 

1. I am extremely thankful for air conditioning. 'nuff said.

2. At work tonight, Jeff was given the Rapid Response Team pager. This is a first for him, and a big deal. I'm so proud of him, and so thankful for the way he works so hard for both his patients and his family.

3. I'm thankful for relationships that are strong enough to withstand a major trial. I love you, and you know who you are! :)

4. I love quirky T-shirts that make people laugh. Besides being fun to wear, it's so neat to be able to watch others smile when they realize what your shirt says! Case in point: Expressions of Vader

5. Today was a good day in a long series of really tough days. Just made me feel like singing praises to God - which I did, while also thanking God that nobody else was around to hear me!


"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?