Mom fussed at me for not keeping up like I should be. Point taken, Mom. :)
1. I am thankful for my new church family @ HBC. It is so good to just to be with them; I never feel unwelcome or out of place.
2. I am thankful that Jeff has a stretch of four days off. He's worked awfully hard lately and I'm glad he gets a break.
3. I am thankful for the $23 pair of Nikes I found this weekend. I needed new ones so badly, and was thrilled for such an inexpensive pair.
4. I am thankful for the slight break in the heat. After heat indexes hitting well over 100, a temp of upper 80s feels nice!
5. I am thankful for my super-sweet little boy, who still cuddles with me and doesn't mind sitting in my lap. I know this almost-3rd grader will soon think he's too cool for that sort of thing, but I certainly do cherish it right now!