Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 34 - 07.10.11

1. I have a couch and loveseat!!! (Thanks, Dawn & Jeff!!)

2. I finally found the handset to my phone. Now I don't have to irritate everyone in the house because I'm stuck on speakerphone.

3. We had a yummilicious lunch - chicken fajitas and homemade guacamole. Yum!

4. I did a little online shopping, and discovered that houses in my area are far more affordable than I'd realized. Maybe when we move in two years I will really be able to afford my own place. I am so excited at the prospect!

5. Last, but definitely not least - HBC got to meet in a building for the first time yesterday. It was so awesome to see our little group looking more and more like a church. Only nine more weeks till launch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?