1. I am thankful that summer doesn't last forever. It will be fall (and much cooler!) before we know it!
2. I am thankful for home-grown cherry tomatoes... especially since I didn't have to grow them!
3. I am thankful Jeff had the opportunity to hang out with some friends today. After the way he's worked so hard lately, he deserves a bit of a break.
4. I am thankful for the sweet secretary in the nursing school office, who helped me with paperwork that I sorta forgot to do on time.
5. I am thankful that I can at least still file for financial aid. Yes, it's going to be a little late, but at least I should still get it.