Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 42 - 07.30.11

1. Jeff came home from a four-day stretch of work and instead of crashing (precisely what I would have done), he wanted to hang out with me. :)

2. I love seeing our church grow! We're getting closer and closer to launch, and it is so exciting to see the pieces falling into place week after week.

3. Pretty sure I have the sweetest kid in the universe. He's been so polite the last few days, and that just makes my heart sing.

4. Mom felt well enough to go to her church Sunday morning. Once her chemo starts, she probably won't get out much. I'm glad she's feeling up to going out some now.

5. Money is tight, but God has a way of providing when I need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?