Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 44 - 08.07.11

1. We had a great time with friends from church Friday night. It was the first time we've had people over for dinner, and I enjoyed it so much!

2. We found wonderful bargains while thrifting Saturday - a coffee table with great bones that we are going to paint black and lay tile for the top, and a wonderful old wooden high chair. No, I am not expecting, but I couldn't pass it up. I *heart* it!

3. I spent most of the day yesterday with Jeff & B. We only have three more days before school starts, so the time was precious.

4. Friends from church are going to have their first baby today! I am so excited for them, because this is something they've waited for a very long time.

5. HBC finally got approval for a meeting place! It feels like we are cutting it close, but God's timing is, as usual, perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please chime in - I want to know what little things you are grateful for. What makes your heart sing?